Monday, October 3, 2016

Picture of me watching conference...with a coke...

October 3, 2016
WEEK 48

Dear Family & Friends,
So CONFERENCE, AM I RIGHT??! Conference was the BOMB!! I can’t believe how good it was.  Okay, well, I will talk about conference in a little bit…
This week was something very interesting but special. We found a woman named Norma. We started out with a prayer and left our place with the feeling to go to a certain colony. We found this guy who really didn’t want anything to do with the gospel but we got him talking enough that he gave us the direction of a woman who needed help, who was Norma.
We went to her house and knocked. It looked like nobody was home, but then a lady comes out. She first starts telling us that she’s Catholic and well... doesn’t really want anything, but as we looked into her eyes, we felt something. We told her, "We may not understand all the problems that are passing through your life at these moments but we have been sent from God to share a message of Joy that can help you and bless you. Will you allow us to come in and share it with you?" We then shared the Book of Mormon. I don’t know how to describe it but as we bore testimony of this Book, this fear or whatever was in her eyes was there no more. The Spirit was strong!
Speaking of feeling the Spirit strongly… CONFERENCE WAS AMAZING! I hadn’t felt so much revelation flow through my brain for a while. The power and authority these men bring. I could go on forever and ever about conference!!  But what I learned is the importance of repentance. We need to repent every day. We can’t live with our Heavenly Father again unless we REPENT! Sick, right?!?!
I LOVE YOU GUYS AND I LOVE THE WORK!

- Elder Pukahi


Pictures of me and the ZONE


No comments:

Post a Comment