Monday, December 14, 2015

Leaving From The MTC Today!


My district on our last night together in the MTC.


December 14, 2015


Hola, Family & Friends!
Sorry but I don’t know how much time I have because I am just getting here…
So yesterday was awesome and sad but mainly awesome! Saying goodbye to my District was I think the saddest part. It’s crazy how close I got to people in only 6 weeks. Just think how much closer I could get to the people of Reynosa and other people in my mission. But it’s nice having Elder McGary with me and our good old Latino friend, Elder Lovano. And guess what?!?! I am literally running on an hour of sleep. Whew! Lol. But I am surviving. I think my p-day is from now on MONDAYS, and I’m not sure how much time I have, so this might be a short message or maybe not. We’ll see. I’m just waiting for them to tell me when to get off.
Anyways, it’s time for me to get telling you what I think so far…
Reynosa is definitely where I am suppose to be called. It feels like home! It’s weird but it’s the best! My mission president is way cool, and he is very nice. ALSO his son is serving in VINA DEL MAR, CHILE…Quinton!!! lol. BUT his son is coming home on Wednesday, so I don’t know if Quinton would have known him or not.
Anyway, it is weird, though, being at my mission and away from the MTC. I don’t know anything right now. When people talk to me, I can reply but with really bad Spanish…haha. I feel like a dog on a leash, just being led by people and following every direction they pull me. I really have no idea who my companion is, where I’m going, anything really…so sorry about that. It’s because it is only ten o’clock in the morning, and we just arrived to the mission home.

Okay, I have to talk about Reynosa, where the mission home is. It feels like I am in Utah, just very dirty and a little poorer Orem, Utah. So it’s nice. I like it. But I guess I will tell you next week where I’m going to be going because this is only where the mission home is at. And sorry that I don’t have much to say but it’s because I don’t know anything yet.
I’m happy to hear that you guys are having an awesome time at home, and doing spiritual things and everything. I guess I’m being spiritual, too. Man, we’re all being spiritual, who knew? We aren’t just talking about poop and farts…Oh, how I miss that. lol.

I love you guys so much. Sorry this email isn’t much but I will info you more next week.

- Elder Pukahi



No comments:

Post a Comment