Monday, December 28, 2015

It Was Soooo Nice To Being Able To See You On Christmas.

December 28, 2015
Hey, Fam!! & Friends,
It was soooo nice to being able to see you on CHRISTMAS. You looked so well. I couldn’t have been more happy, seeing all your faces just makes me want to work harder.
Man, Christmas was so nice!  The hard part with the holidays is we can’t really work. Every day people have family over, doing activities and don’t want to stop what they are doing and hear this awesome message that we have that could change their lives. But it’s okay because there will come a time when they will be able to. So Christmas Eve and Christmas we couldn’t work as hard, but it was nice visiting all the members!
Even though we couldn’t really work for two days, we have three awesome investigators that actually are progressing. That’s one of the reasons I’m emailing so late in the day is that we were playing with one of our investigators and his friend…SOCCCER! YES, SOCCER! I got to play some soccer and some basketball. But I got to play some soccer, which was very fun and very needed. The investigator we are teaching him English and he has invited two friends over, so we are trying to get all them wanting to come to church and hopefully get baptized! (crossing my fingers) It’s funny that I am teaching someone English when I have no idea how to speak Spanish…lol. But somehow I’m doing it and it’s been awesome.
So, guess what?? Yesterday I gave my first talk in sacrament meeting. That was… fun but it went well. AND THEY COULD UNDERSTAND ME! I was just praying and praying for God’s help, so that I could feel the Spirit and that the members could feel the Spirit and understand me. AND GOD ANSWERED MY PRAYER. So yeah—this gospel is pretty cool.
Man, I am sorry but I don’t have a lot to write today. AND we did just talk three days ago so I don’t feel so bad. Sorry it’s so late but there was a lot to do today and very little time.
Oh wait...so today for lunch, guess what we ate? HOT DOGS AND BROWNIES! My companions told me that they’ve never had brownies ever on the mission and I got it on my second P-day. So life’s good. Real good.
AND tell Adrian… Congratulations!!! Tell her I love her and that I am so happy for her…. It’s so weird and awesome!
I love you guys with all my heart. I know this gospel is true and missionary work is pretty cool.
Talk to you next Monday.
Nos vemos. Les amo!
-Elder Pukahi
P.S.  We are eating 6 times on New Year’s Eve. PRAY FOR MY STOMACH!!

No comments:

Post a Comment