Monday, February 1, 2016

I've Lost Weight!!

Missionaries in my Zone.
February 1, 2016


WEEK 13
Mi familia y amigos,
Well, I don’t know how, and I don’t understand—out of the six pants I brought, I don’t fit in three of them. I’VE LOST WEIGHT!! Luckily two of them are my suit pants but those BARELY fit. And the scary part is IT’S WINTER! It’s not even that hot. I DON’T KNOW WHAT I’M GOING TO DO!! I was losing weight in the CCM and that usually does not happen. Summer is going to kill me. I have to go shopping soon. lol.
I GOT THE PACKAGE! I love you guys so much! Thank you for everything. SPAM, Aloha shoyu, and nori—Pure love, you guys! Gonna make my musubi! I hope you understand how I much I appreciate the packages and everything. It really does mean a lot to me!!!
This week went by so fast. It’s crazy how fast time moves when your working. And crazy how much you learn. Sometimes the things you learn are very small and something you already knew but enhanced just a little bit more.
For example, this week I learned the importance of testimony. We have this investigator that Satan is really pushing on her. She has all these outward influences pushing on her not to make the right decision to be baptized. But we had another companionship with us in this lesson we had with her. And she was telling us her doubts and everything, and we were helping her understand that she knew all of this was true. That this is the right path for her in her life. And every doubt she had, each one of us as missionaries had experiences to testify to her if she acted in faith to be baptized, she would be blessed. EACH OF US had an experience and we bore testimony. And in the room you could just fill the Spirit. Every corner, every heart was touched by the Spirit. It was powerful.

So never give up the prompting of sharing your testimony of the truths you know because it could change somebody’s life. I bear testimony that I have seen these changes and they are real and they are true.
I love you guys so much. Missionary work is very fun!
- Elder Pukahi

P.S. Update me on Coleson and Yoanna’s baby this next week!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment